Expert, Affordable Car Maintenance in Jacksonville FL
Expert, economical car maintenance helps to improve the performance, increase the mileage and boost the longevity of your vehicle. A well-maintained car is a “happy” car. And a happy car leads to a happy you. A happy car is clean, safe, efficient and reliable. It runs smoothly, uses less energy, gives more mileage, feels great to drive and so much more.
The car maintenance experts at Norman Bros. Auto Repair have more than 30 years of experience in making or keeping cars “happy” and fully functional. If your car has gone without professional brake service, car tires service or overall car maintenance for more than a year, drive up to our garage today! We’ll give you free A/C checks, free DIY car maintenance tips and a lifetime of satisfaction for as long as you own your car.
Six car maintenance tips from Norman Bros.
We care about providing you the best value, which is why we offer some of our best DIY tips that will keep your vehicles in great health. They come from our car maintenance experts who have more than 30 years of experience in this field.
- Start by checking the pressure and tread in your car tires.
- Next, check the oil. Replace it every 3,000 miles.
- Check brakes for any unusual sounds or improper functioning. Bring it to a mechanic for immediate car maintenance work if you find anything unusual. If you hear squeaking or any unusual sound or you find that breaking has become more difficult than before, get immediate brake service.
- Follow by checking the brake fluid, transmission fluid, coolant, power steering and windshield washer fluid. Again, get prompt service done if you find anything unusual.
- Move to the electric parts of your car. Check whether or not all lights (including head and tail lights, internal lights, as well as all indicators) are working properly. Also, check the status of the Check Engine Light. Bring your car to our professional car maintenance center when the Check Engine Light is on.
- Finish up by rotating and balancing the tires. This will increase the longevity of your tires.
And when you need comprehensive auto repair from the est in the business, call Norman Bros. Auto Repair!
Why Frequent Car Maintenance is Important
Bringing your car in for regular maintenance not only helps improve and maintain vehicle safety but may also reduce the cost of repairs down the line. When you bring your vehicle in for a checkup at Norman Bros. Auto Repair, we conduct a thorough inspection to get in front of any problems that have the potential to evolve in the future. By catching issues before they become worse, we help motorists prevent potentially catastrophic mechanical/structural failures from developing, and save them the money they would have spent on repairs in the process. Regular car maintenance also helps bring peace of mind to our customers and ensures their vehicle is safe to take out on the road. If you are in the Jacksonville area and are looking for a reputable, high-quality auto maintenance shop, give us a call!
Contact Us for Expert Auto Service!
When that time comes around to bring your car in for maintenance, you want to leave it in the hands of professionals who are able to detect any problems there may be with the vehicle. The team at Norman Bros. Auto Repair have the years of experience needed to do everything from performing routine car maintenance to diagnose and repair complex problems on both foreign and domestic vehicles. If you are in the Jacksonville, FL area, get in touch with us below to schedule your appointment!